Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 9- Plyometrics & Personal Motivation Whoo- hoo!!

Day 9- In the books baby!!!! OMG- Plyometrics was such a great work out this morning. It pretty much set the tone for the day. My diet was right and I feel really good. I'm a little tired- but I will be going to bed early tonight. I'm so happy that I am still going strong in P90x. I know it's still early in the game- but trust me- I will be sticking to it. On day 90 I WILL have some beautiful results to show the world. :-)

In reading the blogs today- I read how people have all sorts of motivation. For instance, I have about 6 bikinis (I mean sexified beautiful bikinis) in my closet. I also have some clothing that are in my ideal size 6. FYI- I purchased all items on clearance rack- none of these items were more than $5 each. Anywho- I was wondering- what are some other things people use in order to motivate themselves and if it can work for me.

Well- that's all for today- Peace!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment