Pages

Monday, January 31, 2011

Day 1- Insanity Fit Test....Here we go again

Hey Folks, 


Me & the hubby just completed the Fit Test. I am so out of shape. SMH. But that's what happens when you gain 30lbs. :(


Fit Test Results............Me.....................Troy(hubby)
SK- ............................52......................40 (2kicks =1rep)
PJ-............................. 50......................40
PKnees.......................84......................53
PJumps........................11......................12
round the world............7........................10
Suicide.........................4........................10
Push up Jacks...............9........................18
Obliques......................40.......................30


Ok, that's it. This fit test really showed me how out of shape and starving my body is for physical activity.  I honestly don't remember my 1st fit test being this hard, but both me and Troy (husband) were suffering.  Tomorrow is day 2. 


Until next time folks. 

1 comment:

  1. Hey there. Nice to see you back. Kinda glad I'm not the only one who fell off the wagon and gained, but I'm sure you look great and will shed whatever you gained ASAP. That fit test is totally killer!

    ReplyDelete