Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 18- Cardio Recovery (462)

Hey Everyone, 


This morning, I woke up feeling EXCELLENT.  For some reason I was excited to do Cardio Recovery today. I guess it's b/c it's less strenuous. But OMG this workout is no joke.  Squat and hold, lunge and hold, pulse... pulse...PULSE.  Have mercy on my legs- Please!!!!! LOL


Overall it was a good workout- I felt every single move I made- and it hurt so good. LOL. Well until tomorrow folks.  Keep digging deep and pushing play. 


Coach BB. 

2 comments:

  1. Catching up on your blog now!!! I'm soooo proud of you girl!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura. I really appreciate .it. I'm working super hard. Oh yeah, I got married in August. I fell off track shortly before that and now I gotta get my act together. So I'm focused & ready. :-)

    ReplyDelete