Pages

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Day 23- Cardio Power & Resistance (722)

Good Night Folks, 


Today I had a wonderful day. I did great on my diet & I did AWESOME on my workout.  I did a total of 56 power jumps. WHAT!!!!!!!  I also did well w/ my floor sprint and moving push-ups. I'm feeling great.  Believe it or not... my only problem w/ this workout is the damn tricep dips. SMH- I can't do those at all. It feels like the 1st time every time. 


I even got my sister to join me and I must say... she has improved a lot. When she first started doing Insanity workouts, she would say "I can't do this" or "There's no way I'm doing that- I'm too big". Today- she was WAY BETTER.  She did everything to the best of her ability. She didn't constantly stop and she pushed really hard.  I feel like a proud momma. LOL


Also, I recently joined a group of  BADD Girls- who take fitness very seriously. We are all determined to help each other and you. If you're intersted in getting motivation, tips, ideas... feel free to contact me for more details- I promise you wouldn't regret it. :-)


What's on you plate today? (food & exercise)


Until tomorrow guys

No comments:

Post a Comment