Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

Day 32- Insanity Core Cardio & Balance + Challenge (600+)

Hey Guys!

Well I wish I could say that today was a good day, but I'd be lying. It sucked. I woke up to late this morning to get my morning workout in.  Then I had to run some errands and meet with clients.   By the time I came home it was around 7PM and I was completely burnt.  WTF???? Why am I so tired & lethargic today....Let's see.

Could it have been the left over shrimp pasta you had for lunch?  I think so
Or maybe it's the fact that you only drank 1 bottle of water today? ...... Um that could be it too.
Oh, let's not forget that you ate 2 hours AFTER you woke up...when the rule of thumb is to to eat 30 minutes- 1 hour after. And then you didn't eat again until freakin 7:30 PM. ...........


AAAAAHHHHHH Yes!!! That's it. You didn't get your AM workout, you didn't eat properly & the worst of it all- you didn't hydrate properly throughout the day.  So what was the result......

I didn't want to work out when I got home- so I turned to my Team Beachbody friends on facebook for motivation. Some of my friends came through with an army of suggestion. Someone even offered to drive to my house b/c we don't live too far from each other. LOL. I was truly impressed. I got that tough- kick in the pants-love.  And I also got the .. "oh, it's ok, make up for it tomorrow."

Now there is no right or wrong way to motivate someone- but I personally like it when I have folks who are literally screaming at me to get off my ass and do some work. I also hate the feeling of being left behind. I'm surrounded by warriors and I'll be damned if I'm the weakest link. Oh HELL NAW!!!!

So I got up and pressed play. Not only did I do my Insanity workout- I also did this BEAST MODE CHALLENGE. OMG- it's absolutely ridiculous- I looked like a damn fool (I know this b/c I recorded it so I can post it here and on FB- but once I saw how crazy I looked- I decided not to post.) LOL.

Here's the challenge- you should try it and push your body to another level. BTW- this girl has a rockin' body- and you'll see why when you push play. LOL


See you guys Friday. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment