Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Angry, Mad & Miserable......

Ok, so I know I've been telling everyone that I wouldn't weigh myself until my 30 day mark. Needless to say- I did not keep my own word. Today- I got out of bed ready for my workout. However- before starting I decided to hop on the scale to see what my progress has been. (That's right- I went digging into my scale's "hiding" place just to get on and see if I had any progress. So here I am all excited to see my progress just to see a .8lb lose. .8lbs!!!!!!! Not even a full pound. Ok, so I try to ignore the fact that I'm completely pissed off this early in the morning an I pushed play. However- I got through the warm up and just couldn't get focused. Aaaarrrrrggggghhhhhh. I'm sure I had to lose more than this .8lbs. I've been doing this for 2 weeks. No skipping/skimming- I've been working my ass off. So why the hell isn't the scale working with me?????

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Now I know what you're going to say " you probably built muscle".... Shit!!! I know that- but my mind is programmed to think about the numbers on the scale. I know now, that I definitely need to purchase a fat calculator- that way my efforts wouldn't feel so useless.

So instead of working on my legs & back- I'm blogging about my frustrations- b/c this shit just doesn't seem fair. *sigh* I'm going to start getting ready for work now. Layta

No comments:

Post a Comment