Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Small Steps in the right direction.


Since Monday, I've been doing all the extra walking I can. I park at the back of the parking lot at work and the stores. I walk up as many stairs as I can. And since the toilet and I are really good friends b/c of the amount of water I drink, I even do squats when I go to the public bathrooms- LMFAO!!!!! ( I bet you never thought of that- hehehehe). At my job, we have a 2 community printers in my department instead of printing my info at the printer closest to my cubicle (3ft away), I print my documents at the further printer (on the other side of the large department). When conducting interviews, I take the candidates on a tour of the entire building (only 3 floors- but it has 3 wings) So I'm trying to keep as active as possible, considering the fact that I sit all day long.

So, my dear friends, if you are in a similar position as myself, or even if you're not- you should try some of these methods- remember small efforts can lead to BIG change.

Oh yeah!! HAPPY EARTH DAY!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment