Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Day 4- YOGA X (UGH!!!!)





Today was my yoga x day. OMGoodness!!! What the hell was I thinking- waking up 5 AM just to be put back to sleep by some Yoga video. LOL. I put my best foot forward- but the music was way to soft and even Tony was talking all soft and gentle- which made him sound weird to me. In all honesty, I did a total of 15 minutes of this video and I couldn't squeeze another minute out if I had to. At first I was thinking, "DAMN!!! this sh!t is depressing- but after viewing it, I realized that its a strength AND flexibility training. You have to be strong in order to hold your self in certain positions, but you also have to flexible & have balance.


^^^^^^^^^^^If yoga x can make me do this^^^^^^^^^^

I'm definitely not giving up on Yoga. I'm sure my fiance would love it- as will I. LOL.

So I've made a conscious decision to do Yoga X in the evenings. This way, I'd have enough energy to make it through the work out. I'm going to focus on the 1st 45 minutes of Yoga X for during the weekdays and then I'll try the 2nd half of the video on Sunday's with my Stretch X workout.

Wow!!! I never knew yoga could be so strenuous. I guess I'm a fast paced/high impact type of girl- but I can step out of my box and give Yoga X a real good try.

Push Play- Everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment