Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 3 Shoulders/Arms





Hey everyone- today was a successful day 3. I'm very happy with the workout today. It was very challenging and motivating. Here are my stats:

Exercise: Round 1 Reps/Round2 Reps/Weight

Alternating Shoulder Presses: 15/13/15lbs

In & Out Bicep Curls: 18/18/15lbs

2-arm tricep kickbacks: 12/20/(8lbs/6lbs respectively)

Deep Swimmers Presses: 11/10/15lbs

Full Supination Concentration Curls: 9/10/15lbs

Chair Dips: 12/15

Upright Rows: 10/10/15lbs

Static Arm Curls: 8/8/15lbs

Flip-Grip Twist Tricep Kickbacks: 8/9/ (6lbs/3lbs respectively)

Two-Angie Shoulder Flys: 15/15/5lbs

Crouching Cohen Curls: 6/6/ red & blue bands

Lying Down tricep extensions: 20/18/(5lbs/8lbs respectively)


I worked hard and sweated my butt off. LOL.


My meals for the day:

Breakfast: Chocolate-banana protien shake

Snack: Parfait (w. strawberries, blueberries and blackberries)

Lunch: Shredded beef in WW wrap w/ tomato & lettuce

Snack: grapes/fiber 1 bar

Dinner: Turkey burger on 100 calories WW bread.


So people, keep pushing play- we can do it together. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Hi, My name is Heather and I am also on day 3 of P90X!! I have been struggling with my weight since having had 3 children and now my youngest is 4 and I am ready to say goodbye to the rolls!! I found your blog on the beachbody site and I am so excited to find someone who is at the same point as me!! I just finished my day 3 workout including the ab ripper-that was HARD!!! I recently applied for the RCMP(Canadian police force) and was getting really fit for that and then Christmas came and I became really down and hurt my back!! One thing lead to another and now I am 180 pounds and I am 5ft8!! I find that if I don't excercise I can get depressed really easily!! So already after 3 days I can feel my mood improving!! Thank you for doing this blog and for listing your diet as well!! You have given my some great ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Heather- thanks for posting on my blog- I really REALLY appreciate it. I'm so happy I can give you some motivation. Just keep pushing play. Take it one day at a time- you'll get through it. Even if you get injured, you can try to focus on working on parts of the body that wouldn't cause further injury. Exercising can definitely improve your attitude- it helps me a lot. When exercise becomes a part of my routine- and then I miss/skip a day- I feel so guilty. LOL. But keep pushing play. If you have any questions, feel free to post- I will definitely get back to you with an answer. Best wishes. Keep in touch :-)

    ReplyDelete