Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Day 24- P90x Kenpo X & Insanity's Pure Cardio

Ok, today I had two great workouts. Pure Cardio was so challenging. I was struggling so much to get through that video. OMG!! Shaun T is lucky he's fine b/c if he wasn't I would jump through the tv and smack his hyper ass. LOL. But I love his motivation. He always comes in with his motivational pick me ups right when I'm ready to stop of fall flat on my face. At the end of it all, I felt great. I was soaking from head to toe and so happy that it was over. :-)

I also had Kenpo X today. So my new thing is doing this workout w/ a sauna suit. Now I work really hard when I work out, but for some reason, I don't sweat as much as I'd like when doing Kenpo, hence the sauna suit. I enjoy this workout-but I have to play my own music b/c I think the music is too slow for my liking. Other than that, I enjoy Kenpo.

Today's food log
  1. Mixed fruits shake (directly after Pure Cardio)
  2. Kashi Cereal w/ Almond Milk
  3. Mixed berries cereal bar
  4. Turkey meatloaf w/ mixed veggies
  5. Pear
  6. Roasted chicken breast sandwich (chicken, chopped almonds, raisins, peppers & onions) with 2 slices of 12 grain bread & glass of OJ.
  7. Lots of water
Ok, so here's the run down. ...
I have 2 more days before completing week 1 of Insanity
I have 3 more days before completing week 4 of P90x.

Wish me luck people ... how is your Insanity or P90x journey going? Push Play

No comments:

Post a Comment