Pages

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Day 17- What the F%$@!!!!!!!!!!!!

Calling all BB vets! Calling all BB vets!

Guys today is the 2nd day in a row that I haven't been able to wake up and workout. Even worse, I don't have the energy in the night to do the work out. So here I am 2 days gone & I haven't worked out. SMFH. *aaaaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh* What the heck is going on . I can't wake up in the morning and I get home at 8 PM so I don't have the energy to actually dig deep and do he work out. Uggghhhhhh- I'm feeling like a big fat failure today. I'm going to bed now.... I'll be damned if I don't wake up tomorrow to do Plyo.

2 comments:

  1. You'll do just fine tomorrow! I believe in you!

    ~p26

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl... You just have to really keep focused on the end result and how you want to look and feel. There are plenty of days (even more so in month 2) where I would rather stay in bed... but I force myself out of bed and press play. The guilt would drive me nuts if I didn't... like it's driving you nuts. LOL. Hope you got up today!!!

    ReplyDelete