Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 36- MAX IC- WHOA!

Good Max Morning  People!  


I can't get into great details right now regarding my Max IC workout- but I just wanted to let you all know that ...


I DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!  I completed my 1s max month workout and I feel FANTABULOUS. Hahaha. 


I want to give yo an idea of how hard I worked this morning........ I burned 976 calories in 53 minutes (I'm 100% sure I burned 1000 calories- but I forgot to start my HR/calorie monitor when I started working out. 


Well ladies & gents- I'm off to work. More details later. 


Have a blessed day.  *Muah*

5 comments:

  1. WhooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at you. Doing big things. I have only been focusing on finishing workouts, regardless of how long it takes. What do you think? Good idea?

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK, I think I'm totally sold on Insanity after I finish the X. Way to go!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Ladies- thanks for the encouragement. I REALLY appreciate it.

    Laura- girl I was pretending to be you the entire time. LOL. I was even thinking about your little man doing his mountain climbers. LOL.

    Danielle- Yes!!!! Finish your workouts girl. You will feel great afterwards. Don't skip and don't take breaks that are too long. You need to keep your HR up so you can burn more calories. Keep up the great work

    Betty- You definitely have to get Insanity- In the words of Shaun T, "this sh*t is bananas.". LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bikini Beauty,

    I really enjoyed reading your blog entry. Nice job finishing your Max month! It certainly isn't easy and you have accomplished a lot. Only 23 more days to go!!! GL!


    -Nathan McCabe
    www.RippedBody.org

    ReplyDelete