Pages

Sunday, August 8, 2010

Day 3- Power Cardio & Resistance

Saturday, August 7, 2010.  
539 Calories Burned!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Guys, 

I post this a day late..... Sorry!  I pressed play today (saturday). Yyyyyaaaaaayyyyyyy!!!!!!!!! Keep in mind that I was dog tired. I had very little sleep and I had tons of things to do for this weekend. I was tired before the day officially began.  Now with that said, I got up around 8 AM and pushed play to some good ole Shaun T.  I thought Troy would have joined me today, however, he decided to play dead in bed.  So I did my workout all by my lonesome.  It was rather refreshing I must say.  It brought me back to my memories of when I first started Insanity.  


Power Cardio & Resistance is no joke. LOL. I completely forgot how difficult these workouts are.  the V- push ups, the tricep dips, in and outs and lets not forget the last move- 8 squats & 8 pushups. Woooooo Hooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  You really have to dig deep when you're doing that last set. Your body is saying "No, I can't! I'm tired! I'm done!"  But your heart & mind is saying " Keep going! You can do it! You got this! Shaun T aint got nothing on you!"  I've quickly fell back in love with Insanity. It's absolutely a great workout. 


I ate clean today. No bad choices and I had some really great meals.  How did you guys do today?  Did you push play? Eat Clean?  Start a new routine?  Well whatever you did- I'm here to support and encourage you.  


Let's get busy!
Coach Browne Bombshell. 

No comments:

Post a Comment