Pages

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I'm BBBBAAAAACCCCCCKKKKKKK!!!!!!!

Hey Everyone!!!!!!!!!!


After a long hiatus of absolute bliss, I am officially back on  track and ready to take Insanity by storm.....AGAIN!!!!!!!


This time, things will be a little different.  If you haven't noticed I changed the title of my blog from "Insanity!!! Browne Bomshell to Bikini Beauty" to "COACH Browne Bombshell's Journey to Size 6". 


That's right!! I'm officially a beachbody coach. Now I've been toying and thinking about this for a long, long time. Constantly going back and forth with myself. I've talked to a bunch of different coaches and I kept getting the same answer...... JUST DO IT.   


Well, if there was one thing my teachers always said about me, is that I pay attention and I listen well... so here I am following instructions and I'm DOING IT!!! I'm a BEACHBODY COACH.  Now many people, myself included,  felt that you need to be a size 5 to be a coach.  Well Hell!!! I'm hear to tell you that  I'm not a size 5 (add 11 and you'll have my size). I'm hear to tell you that I'm a coach b/c I want to help and encourage you all- just like you've encouraged me when I slipped, fell and completely abandoned my fitness.  So I'm here to say that I'm back and ready to take this fitness to the next level.  


This time around- it's a little different because I am traveling on the road to fitness with my future husband.  Let the madness begin!!!!!!!!


So come work out with me, check me out daily- b/c I will keep you posted.  Wednesday, August 4 will be............ Fit Test #1 with Insanity.  Lets see how well we do. 


Pushing Play..... tomorrow.  
Peace!
Coach Browne Bombshell. 

2 comments:

  1. Yay!!!!! I was wondering what the hell happened to you girl! Glad you are ready to start your journey again!! Sending lots of kick ass energy vibes your way for the fit test tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WELCOME BACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Coach Browne!!!!! I missed reading your blog and I even wanted to email. I love the new attitude girl. BTW I'll be starting Insanity on 8/23.

    ReplyDelete