Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What Day Is It?

What day is  it?

OMG- I've been rippin' and running since my fiancées arrival that I'm completely off my game.  I haven't  pushed play since last Friday.  I'm so upset. It's not that I don't want to work out b/c I do miss Shaun T. But I've been waking up really early and going to bed really late and I haven't had the energy to work out with Shaun T.

I will keep you guys updated on what is going on. I will be starting my Max Month over again. I'm determined to finish this progam.

I hope everyone is doing well.  Peace.

3 comments:

  1. I was wondering where you disappeared to!!! Jump right back in when you can!!! I'm still with ya girl!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back Browne!!! And keep us posted!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww it happens to the best of us...why are you restarting altogether though, instead of just making up the ones you missed? I actually decided on a second round of Insanity, yesterday was day #1, I guess we'll be digging deep together! :)

    ReplyDelete