Pages

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Day 24- Plyometrics (738)

Hey Everyone. 


It's been an awesome day.  Plyo was great today. I worked hard. I did really well on the 2nd half of the workout. (basketball drills, level 1 drills, ski abs and in & out abs). Keep in mind that I absolutely hate this part of the workout. 


I'm currently doing a challenge w/ my BADD girls club that you must eat clean and avoid the scale for 30 days.  I think this is a great idea b/c I'm addicted to that scale. And if it doesn't tell me what I want- I get discouraged and I sabatoge myself.  So I'm challenging you all to do the same.  


EAT CLEAN & DITCH THE SCALE FOR 30 DAYS.  


After my workout I ate a great salad w/ grilled chicken. 


How are you guys doing?  Tomorrow I have Cardio Recovery and I'm super excited to get an "easier" workout.  LOL


Chat w/ you soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment