Pages

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Day 25- Cardio Recovery



I did Cardio Recovery today and it was great. Funny enough- I did my workout in the AM- but tonight I felt as if I was missing out on something. LOL.  


I've decided that starting next week, I'll be adding an evening workout at least 3-4 times a week.  I'm kind of on the fence about what I should do next. 


Should I do P90X? 
Or maybe some Rev Abs? 
I'm heavily thinking about Turbo Fire.....


Damn, beachbody has too many fucking programs and I want to do them all.  Please, if you have any suggestions- feel free to send them my way. I have 100lbs to lose and I got to make sure I don't get bored. 


I'm about to enter Week 5 aka Recovery week.  Immediately followed by Max Month and I'm so ready to have the fat melt off my body.  I'm thinking I might start video blogging again- but lets see what happens.

2 comments:

  1. In my opinion, I would go with the weight workouts of P90X or the resistance workouts of TurboFire (Upper 20/Lower 20/Sculpt 30/Tone 30/Core 20). I would leave it up to how much time you've got at night... if you have the hour, do an X one... less time, do a TF one. Either way, I think you need to include more resistance training. I don't have to tell you the more muscle you've got, the more you'll burn... plus it'll help with your Insanity cardio too! JMO though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura. I've done a lot of thinking and I've made a decision. Check out my next post. :-)

    ReplyDelete