Pages

Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 26- Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs (944)

Whew!!! I pushed really hard today and I dug as deep as humanly possible today. Today was my last PC workout and I wanted to give it all that I could.   I pushed so hard. I jumped higher- I squatted lower and I pushed harder for those extra push-ups. Whew!!!  Let's not forget the freaking Abs. My musles worked so hard that my muscles were having spasms. LOL. I worked hard dammit. 


Today I bought 2 new cookbooks that is supposed to help me stay on a clean eating routine. It gets hard sometimes to stay on track, but I'm going to try my absolute best to sit down and plan out what I will be eating next week. You know the saying " Failure to plan, is a plan to Fail." And I simply refuse to fail this time around. Fuck the Bullshit!!! (excuse my vulgarity). I'm gonna get rid of this weight the old fashion way: Eat Right & Work Hard.  I'm at the point now, where I look at my body and I get angry w/ myself for allowing this to happen.  I did this to myself and I'm pissed off about it. Why did I treat myself so fucking bad?  And then I have th nerve to get sad when I can't go shopping b/c I can't find anything I like or want.  


Oh hell NO!! The pity party stops today.  The Browne Bombshell is ready to take charge and get her inner sexy out for the world to see. So I hope you're feeling the same way.  Shake off all the old habits and lets start making some new ones. 


And to all my people out there who are just looking for motivation- feel free to contact me.  I'm hear to kick you in the ass- and push you in the right direction. ONLY and I mean  ONLY if you're ready to make this happen. 


Tomorrow is my last Month 1 workout. YAY!! PLYO!!!!!!! Week 4/Day 6- Here I come. 

No comments:

Post a Comment