Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 30 Insanity Core Cardio & Balance/Day 2 Rev Abs: Fire Up You Abs (1101)

Seriously!!! For Real????

 I started my day very early in the morning by shuffling back and forth to the bathroom like a very old woman with bladder issues.  I have to say, last night I woke up at least 3 times to use the bathroom.  

Why did I wake up this morning to aches and pains. I mean, every single muscle in my body aches. Up to this very minute. I haven't felt this way in so very long- it's crazy. I can barely raise my arm, bend over or twist in any direction without feeling every single muscle in my skin. LOL.  Why does it feel so damn good???

Ok, so my day was pretty good. I was busy- but not busy enough to press play.  This evening I did Fire Up Your Abs & Core Cardio & Balance.  I got in an excellent burn. I did this workout without my sister because I just needed some "me" time.  

So my thoughts on today's Rev Abs- it was so good.  I actually enjoyed all the plank work.  My abs were literally burning. My only problem is, because I drink so much water- when I do some of the moves- I can feel every ounce of water inside my stomach. It's not a good feeling when your working out super hard and you have to avoid gagging, which leads to regurgitation. So that wasn't too much fun- but 90% of the work out was great. 

Core Cardio & Balance- Day 2. I pushed really hard today and I did ok. I found that doing the moving planks were a lot harder today. I think it's because I did a shit- load of Push Ups last night w/ P90X.  The high knees moves is simply torture- but I like it.  But my favorite move in this entire workout is 8 switchkicks/8 squat jumps. I love this move a lot.  My least favorite (let's be honest- my nemesis)  is the level 1 drills (or any level drill for that matter). I can only get through 3 of them before my body starts giving up on me. SMH.  I know, I know.. stop whining- but I gotta let out my frustrations some where. LOL. 

Ok, tomorrow is my husbands birthday.  So I have to work hard tomorrow b/c we're going out for dinner. Lucky for me I have a sick schedule tomorrow- Rev Abs in the morning- followed by MyFit group challenge.  In the afternoon, I have P90X & Insanity followed by a Jumping Jack challenge. 

I'm going to try my absolute best to avoid bad foods- b/c I don't want all my hard work to got down the toilet. I'll keep you all updated. 


No comments:

Post a Comment