Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

Day 17- Pure Cardio & Cardio Abs aka- The Killer

Hey Guys,

I'm so upset that it took me this long to post. So lets get right to it.....

Today I got up, thats right, I popped out of bed at 5AM in the morning and pushed play. Not only did I push play, but I pushed my body so hard this morning, that while driving to work, I kept having flashbacks of the workout. LOL. I pushed myself today- I told my body that it had to work b/c we were slack for the last 3 days. I felt absolutely great afterwards.

Of course, b/c I was working so hard- I had to take a number of breaks. When I took a break, I pressed the pause button and then hit play when I was ready. I was determined to "get it in" this morning. I did it all. So thank you guys for your motivational tips.

I honestly think I needed some more rest. My body was really tired from the weekend work and the long days at work. So the last couple of days I went to my bed at 9PM. So I woke up bright and early with energy.

My diet today was ok.
Breakfast- 1/2 bagel
Lunch- turkey sandwich w/ tomato soup
Dinner- curry chicken w/ steamed cabbage

I didn't have any snacks today b/c I was super busy today at work and again.


I got home too late again tonight. So no workouts tonight- again. Anyway, tomorrow, I'll hit the ground running.

Peace
Brownie

2 comments:

  1. Great job! I knew you had it in you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go girl! Proud of you for getting back on track. It's so hard to do when you're tired but you did it! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete