Pages

Saturday, June 12, 2010

Day 27- Pure Cardio aka Pure Hell

Hey guys, 


Whew! I just got home from a busy day of running around. I'm tired. I almost forgot to post my blog today. SMH. 


Well this morning I woke up at 6 AM to do my work out. Thats right- 6 AM on a Saturday morning. This is my way of keeping my body on schedule.  Of course you know the drill with Pure Cardio- its no joke. I pushed, dug, screamed & suffered through that bad boy. Then on to Cardio Abs. Thank you God- for making Shaun T- who created this video- that will give me ABS!!!!!! Cardio abs is no joke- I was shaking & quivering during this work out. I really have to work on my core strength.  


All in all I had a great work out.  I will be weighing in  & posting my video blog tomorrow- after I'm well rested and complete my Day 28 workout.  


Also, I went out and purchased a couple of food magazines & and I've been surfing he net like crazy for some good food ideas. Keep an eye out for my "hungry belly" page b/c I'm going to be having some pretty delicious food in the next couple of weeks. LOL. 


Have a great day!! 

2 comments:

  1. MMM... Please do post the recipes! I'm always looking for some yummy ideas!

    LOL... You will miss Pure Hell once Month 2 hits... Going to post a short video of the Month 2 version of this workout later. (But in all honesty, it's sort of easier if you can believe that!)

    As always, very proud of you! Keep it up!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. recipes!!! Yum!!!

    Where have you beeen?!! Got my message?

    p26 :=)

    ReplyDelete