Pages

Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Day 29, 30, & 31- Plyo & Cardio Core & Balance

Hey people.

Sorry for the 2-day delay on my  postings. I have been dealing with some personal matters that  recently ended in an extra positive way.  So I'm back to posting......j

Sunday, Day 29- Plyo CC- of course it was torture: drills, in & outs, ski abs, mountain climbers, jump squats- oh every single thing hurts. LOL. But I loved it b/c it was my last day of Month 1.  Yay

Monday & Tuesday, Day 30 & 31- My 1st day at Cardio Core & Balance- Really? This is what Shaun considers "rest".  LOL. I was sweating just as hard  as I was during the 1st month. Overall I enjoyed it a lot. I may have to mix in some P90x cardio X,  X stretch or Yoga just to break up the monotony.

Ok regarding the food- there are some desserts that I am planning on making later on this week. Just to satisfy this sweet tooth. LOL. Now regarding the meals- there is a LONG shopping list of things that I would need to purchase- that's not a problem, however, my fridge/freezer is currently stuffed with healthy foods that I will need to get rid of before jumping into the new menu.  But trust me- when I start his new menu- in the next week or two- it will be so worth the wait.   I'll probably post some of the recipes that I'm planning on using- maybe we can experiment together. =)

Layta peoples.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see you back! You only have 1 month left- way to go girl. Keep it up!

    You're going to make DESSERTS; I want some of that.LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I'm GLAD you are back to posting! I was wondering where you disappeared to!

    So proud that you made it through MONTH 1 and ended with a flourish!! Can you believe it's over already? I don't blame you for mixing it up during the recovery week. I was so BORED doing CC&B all week. Month 2 will be here before you know it now!

    I definitely suggest though doing the next fit test on your off day before your 1st official month 2 workout. The calendar says to do it and Max Interval on the same damn day.... UM... Yeah... NO. That workout is killer (and an hour long)... Didn't need to do the fit test right before it.

    Keep digging girl!!!! You've got this in the bag!!

    ReplyDelete